Table of Content
How does a feedback analysis work?
The feedback analysis answers these questions
- How do users like the visual design of my interface?
- Is there anything about my product that annoys or excites my users?
- What change requests do my clients have?
- What general usability problems does my product have?
- Does the user want to use my product?
- Where do problems (e.g. errors, waiting times, getting “lost”) occur when using my product?
- What feedback do we receive about our product?
How does a feedback analysis work with us?
Let us find out together whether a feedback analysis is the right method for your issue and how a collaboration works in detail. You can find our contact details here.
Not the right method for your question?
In our method assistant we have compiled the most important methods for the most typical questions. Try out the method assistant and find exactly the right method for your question: Click here for the method assistant.