Table of Content
How do mental models work?
The method answers these questions
- Is my product understood by the user?
- Which features do my users really need?
- How should I name individual elements of my user interface (e.g. buttons, menu coins)?
- How come users use my product differently than intended?
- Does the design of my interface support the users in their tasks?
How do mental models work with us?
Let’s find out together if this mental model is the right method for your issue and how a collaboration works in detail. You can find our contact details here.
Not the right method for your question?
In our method assistant we have compiled the most important methods for the most typical questions. Try out the method assistant and find exactly the right method for your question: Click here for the method assistant.