Table of Content
Most usability methods are qualitative methods and aim to better understand the user and take their needs into account in the best possible way in product design.
How does the method work?
These questions are answered by an (online) questionnaire:
- How do users like the visual design of my interface?
- Which features do my users really need?
- How does the use of my products change over time?
- What change requests do my clients have?
- Does the user want to use my product?
How does the method work with us?
Let us find out together whether an (online) questionnaire is the right method for your question and how a cooperation works in detail. You can find our contact details here.
Not the right method for your question?
In our method assistant we have compiled the most important methods for the most typical questions. Try out the method assistant and find exactly the right method for your question: Click here for the method assistant.